Ingredients: Organic Atlantic Kelp Seaweed (ascophyllum nodosum), distilled water, 20% ethanol.
Store in cool dark place. Keep out of reach of children. SHAKE BEFORE USE
SUGGESTED USAGE: Use 20-25 drops Kelp Extract under tongue or add to ½ glass of water or juice, twice daily. Leave in mouth for 30-60 seconds while swallowing slowly.
Use one half hour before meal for 14 days. Stop for 14 days. Repeat process 2 times. Do not exceed recommended dose. Finish before 4:00PM
*Leaving EartHerbs Kelp Extract, for 30-60 seconds in the mouth before swallowing, allows the ionic minerals and nutrients to enter the body through the sublingual system. Sublingual delivery guarantees potency: The sublingual delivery allows for full absorption and faster assimilation into the blood stream and avoids the damaging effects of Hydrochloric Acid (HCL).
SHOULD NOT BE USED: if pregnant or breast-feeding women or if allergic reactions occur.
Drug interactions: Do not use Kelp without talking to your doctor first if you are taking thyroid hormone medicine.
SAFETY: Please be aware that individual tolerances to herb and dosages may vary. If you have a serious health condition, please consult your health practitioner before using this or any herbal products. If unusual symptoms occur reduce the dosages being used. If symptoms persist, after reducing amount, stop using this product.
*EartHerbs Kelp is certified ORGANIC and samples are tested for microbiological contaminants, heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides, petroleum residues, and radioactivity.
*EartHerbs Kelp is dried and extracted at low temperatures to preserve nutrient density and prevent oxidation.
*EartHerbs KELP EXTRACT is the greatest natural sources of vitamins and minerals. There are actually 70 elements and minerals and used as a natural source of iodine. Also contains calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, silicon, phosphorus, manganese, zinc and vitamins B1, B2, B3, A, C, E and K.
*Iodine helps make sure that your thyroid is working at its best so that your body has improved metabolism, energy and growth. Iodine helps kill infections and bacteria that attack our bodies. If this critical element is lacking in the diet, the deficiency may lead to thyroid malfunction, causing an under-active (or overactive) thyroid gland. Goiter, a non-cancerous enlargement of the thyroid gland, visible as a swelling at the front of the neck and associated with iodine deficiency, has been said to be effectively treated by the use of Kelp, and it has also been said to dissolve firm masses/lumps, ease swelling and reduce edema, all of which can be caused by the malfunction of the thyroid gland. Iodine is essential for the production of thyroid hormones, which regulate your metabolism and affect the rate at which you burn fats and sugars.
*If you are deficient in iodine, then you will produce insufficient thyroid hormones, your metabolic rate will fall and you will gain weight.
Conversely, if your iodine level is corrected by taking Kelp, then your metabolic rate will rise and you can lose weight.
- improves general metabolic processes;
- helps restore balance of thyroid gland;
- helps with weight loss;
- helps remove toxins and heavy metals;
- helps remove radiation exposure (against exposure to radioactive iodides);
- helps alkaline-acid balance;
- restores nutrients for healthy hair, nails and skin;
- promotes adrenal, pituitary and thyroid health;
- promotes growth of beneficial bacteria (Bifidobacteria);
- helps to purify the blood.
Capsules or Tablets VS Liquid
When you really need the nutritional properties of herbs, you have to be able to assimilate them quickly and completely. We are NOT what we eat, but what we DIGEST! A liquid is infinitely easier to digest than a capsule.
The digestive system of children and elderly people is often too weak to assimilate capsules. A liquid can be given to either children or senior citizen with complete confidence and be assured of receiving invaluable help from liquid herbs and vitamins.
Companies that clean out septic tanks will verify that capsules, tablets and pills MUST be hard to digest because, when pumped out of the septic system, they are found to be virtually unchanged.
Other notes from experts on Kelp (ascophyllum nodosum)
*Some experts in the natural healing field believe Kelp can have additional benefits, including increased enhanced brain development.
*The liquid Kelp extract may help to strengthen the circulatory system and lower cholesterol.
*Kelp liquid herbal extract is soothing for a sensitive or troubled digestive system, aiding greatly in treating recurrent constipation and gastric bloating.
*When obesity is a direct result of thyroid disorders, Kelp may be of some help in weight control by boosting the thyroid's metabolism. There have been some reports that Kelp has also reduced cellulite deposits. Many nutritionists assume that by stimulating thyroid function, Kelp increases metabolism and the rate at which the body uses energy and consequently decreases fat deposits.
*Kelp promotes a healthy-functioning and balanced system throughout the body, building immunity and generally improving glandular functions overall. As a system cleanser, Kelp's rich supply of nutrients from the sea has a buffering ability to neutralize wastes from the body fluids to be more easily discharged from the body. Kelp absorbs toxins from the digestive system, improving digestion, stimulating kidney function, increasing circulation, and purifying the blood.
*Kelp has been used to soothe the mucous membranes in the respiratory tract, thus reducing catarrh and relieving irritated throat and cough. A report on Kelp health benefits from the International Seaweed Symposium stated "In all patients there was a spectacular drop in the incidence of colds and flu's resulting in a very positive Kelp health benefit" from ingesting the liquid extract.
*Strep throat is cause by streptococcal bacteria and must be treated with natural antibiotics or prescriptions. There are many powerful natural antibiotics which work well at killing bacteria, but Kelp is the best to use for killing strep bacteria. Kelp, being very rich in iodine, kills bacteria and other disease-causing organisms.
*Sea Kelp works as a toxin scavenger in the body. It helps balance your body's pH levels and builds your immune system to fight off viruses. The thyroid is the main consumer of iodine, but breast tissue can also benefit from the additional iodine intake. The level of calcium in Kelp can help prevent osteoporosis and strengthen the bones.
*Breast cancer is one of the most familiar health risks women face. A diet containing Kelp supplements may decrease the risk of estrogen-dependent diseases, such as breast cancer, in humans. Kelp is able to help limit the amount of cancer cells released into the blood stream and can also help to limit tumor growth. Kelp has been studied in Japan and it is believed to prevent fibrocystic breasts and malignant cells.
Reports reveal that the use of liquid Kelp extract can dramatically lower rates of breast cancer and may benefit people suffered from fibrous breast tissue.
*Research suggests Kelp can also help regulate estrogen and estradiol levels - two hormones responsible for proper development and function of sexual organs -- potentially reducing the risk of breast cancer. For the same reasons, seaweed may also help to control PMS and improve female fertility issues.
*Kelp has been thought to absorb and remove drugs, chemicals, heavy metals and radioactive strontium from the body. Herbalists claim that Kelp's active ingredient, sodium alginate, binds these toxins in the gastrointestinal tract, preventing their absorption into the body. (Kelp could be helpful during radiation treatments.)
*Kelp has been shown to detoxify and eliminate heavy metals and toxins, very effectively.
Reference: Researcher Jerry Dobson
- Neanderthal man reveal numerous similarities to modern day humans that suffer from iodine deficiency disorder (cretinism) Face is pale, puffy, hair coarse, seldom taller than 5 feet and tongue protrudes.
- Lived in areas away from the coast that are iodine deficient even today.
- WHO states 30% current population is iodine deficient and 750 million suffer from goiter caused by lack of iodine in diet.
- Hypothyroidism is present in ALL cases of obesity.
- Mammary glands, 3paired salivary glands concentrate iodine almost to same degree as thyroid.
- Thymus seat of T-cell adaptive immune system absorbs inorganic iodine.
- Scintiscans also show Iodine storage by choroid plexus, which makes cerebrospinal fluid; in skin; and by joints, arteries and bone.
- 20% of all iodine is stored in the skin, specifically sweat glands – lack results in dry skin with decreased ability to sweat.
- Also concentrates in stomach and manifests as achlorhydria (lack of stomach acid production). Used by stomach to concentrate chloride necessary to produce hydrochloric acid.
- Low HCL leads to reflux disease and ultimately stomach cancer, inefficient protein digestion, leaving peptides in small bowel to ferment by bacteria causing autointoxication.
- Improves insulin sensitivity benefiting those with abdominal obesity: men>40” women >40.
- Russian studies – relationship between iodine deficiency and ovarian cysts and fibrocystic breast disease.
-Growing evidence – dietary intakes for both Vitamin C and iodine far too low.
- Although thyroid only needs microgram amts rest of body needs milligram amts for achieving optimum health and preventing above and insuring good digestion and immunity.
- Also effective in higher dosages for treating skin fungus, fungal infestations, reflux esophagitis, breast lumps, heavy metal poisoning and arteriosclerosis.
Purchase Kelp Extract
directly from Manufacturer
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition. These products are not a substitute for a medical exam. Any reference to medicine or health is not mean to treat or diagnose any problem and is not meant to replace professional medical advice and should not take the place of any medication that has been prescribed by a physician.